Often we go through life solving our day-to-day problems without needing help. Other times, a severe illness, an accident or an emotional crisis can overwhelms us. In this section, you will find resources and tips on getting help when you need it most.
- 24-hour Crisis Line: 705-675-4760 or toll-free at 1-877-841-1101
- Crisis Intervention Services: go to 127 Cedar Street in Sudbury, 7 days a week from 8:30 am to 10:00 pm (no appointment necessary) or arrange for someone come to you between 10 am and 10 pm by calling the 24-hour Crisis Line
Need to Talk to Someone?
- Regional Warm Line: 1-866-856-9276(WARM), from 6 pm to 12 am, 7 nights per week
- Drug & Alcohol Helpline: 1-866-531-2600 (24/7 ConnexOntario Health Services Information)
- Mental Health Helpline: 1-866-531-2600 (24/7 ConnexOntario Health Services Information)
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (24/7 service for ages 20 and under)
Looking for Community Support?
We’re here to help. Call us at 705-675-7252 or drop by one of our offices Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We’re also open until 6 pm on Wednesdays at our 111 Elm Street location, in Sudbury. We can connect you with supports and resources available in your community.
You can also check out our Community Resource List online for health services contact information.