The Individual and Care Partner Advisory Council is a place for persons impacted by mental health and addictions (individuals; family members; or others who provide support) to advise and provide recommendations into CMHA-S/M policies, programs and services.
The advisory council will promote:
- A CMHA that provides meaningful, relevant and caring services to those we support
- Recovery, wellness and a strong voice for it’s members
- Opportunities to contribute to broader community wellness
Who is on the council?
- People with lived experience of mental helalth and/or addictions and their care partners
- People aged 16+
- People who self-identify in a positive state of recovery and wellness
- Contribute to a CMHA that provides meaningful, relevant and caring services to those we support
- Uphold the values of CMHA-S/M
- Meet once a month for two hours
- Advise and make recommendations on CMHA-S/M policies, programs and services, in collaboration with staff
Submit applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-675-7252 ext. 259.