A huge thank you goes out to all those who took the time to collect donations for the individuals who access the Off the Street Emergency Shelter!
We’re happy to share that over 6,800 items were collected, and 75 stockings were assembled and given to the individuals by the 1st Val Caron Pathfinders, on December 15. A drawstring bag was also provided to each individual so that they could carry their things with them where they go.
Surplus items will be kept on-hand at the shelter to give out to individuals as they require more toiletries and other necessities throughout the shelter season.
Thank you to the following donors, as well as all other anonymous shelter donors:
- Joseph Mansourian, Over the Atlantic
- Noah’s Project, École secondaire catholique l’Horizon
- Ukrainian Seniors’ Centre Sudbury
- Ministry of Advanced Education & Skills Development
- Grade 9 French Immersion Students, St. Benedict Catholic Secondary School
- Salon 54
- Vickie Cameron
- Amelia White
- CAMH Sudbury Team
- GSPS, Courts Branch
- Killarney Mountain Lodge
- Real Life Health
- Sexual Health Clinic SDHU
- Sudbury & District Health Unit, Resources, Research & Evaluation (RRED)
- Coniston Seniors
- Kerri Jeanveau
- Sylvie Montpellier
- Susan & Ron Botts
- Wesley, Emma, Evan & Rachel Bate