Season’s greetings from everyone at CMHA-Sudbury/Manitoulin! We are thankful for everyone we have had the chance to meet, help, work and collaborate with this past year.
For support during the holiday season and during CMHA office closures, ConnexOntario is available 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600 or online at www.connexontario.ca. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and are in a crisis situation, you can reach out to Health Sciences North’s (HSN) Crisis Intervention Services at 705-675-4760 or in person at 127 Cedar Street in Sudbury. Mobile Crisis Services are also available through HSN.
Please note the following holiday schedule:
- Friday, December 24th, 2021: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Monday, December 27th, 2021: CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 28th, 2021: CLOSED
- Wednesday, December 29th, 2021: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (regular hours)
- Thursday, December 30th, 2021: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (regular hours)
- Friday, December 31st, 2020: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Monday, January 3rd, 2022: CLOSED
Wishing you all a peaceful holiday season and happy new year!