Happy holidays and wellness wishes to you and your family this holiday season! We are thankful for everyone we have had the chance to meet, help, work with and collaborate with this past year. We couldn’t have accomplished all we thrived to do without your support and encouragement.
For support during the holiday season and during CMHA office closures, ConnexOntario is available 24/7 at 1-866-531-2600 or online at mentalhealthhelpline.ca. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and are in a crisis situation, you can reach out to Health Sciences North’s (HSN) Crisis Intervention Services at 705-675-4760 or in person at 127 Cedar Street in Sudbury. Mobile Crisis Services are also available through HSN.
Please note the following changed office hours and office closures:
- December 24, 2018: Open 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
- December 25, 2018 (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- December 26, 2018 (Boxing Day): CLOSED
- December 27, 2018: Open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (regular hours)
- December 28, 2018: Open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (regular hours)
- December 31, 2018: Open 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
- January 1, 2019 (New Year’s Day): CLOSED
Please note that these hours of operation and closures do not apply to CMHA Sudbury/Manitoulin residential programs, Harm Reduction Home and Off the Street Emergency Shelter.