Mental Health Works is a workplace mental health training offered to organizations nationwide and delivered by the Canadian Mental Health Association. The training provides capacity building workshops on workplace mental health to both employers and employees.
Our approach is person centered, evidence based, and solutions focused. We meet the needs of workplaces for mental health training in three essential areas: Awareness, Responding and Collaborating. Four modules are available: Mental Health at Work, Mood and Depression, Stress and Anxiety, and Psychological Health and Safety. The cost of the training varies depending on the number of modules covered. By the end of this session, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of mental health;
- Be more able to recognize signs and symptoms of common mental illnesses at work;
- Start to build confidence in having conversations around mental health concerns;
- Build greater comfort in seeking help for themselves and others; and
- Be more aware of where to look and how to ask for resources.
For more information or to host a workshop, please contact Emily Zanini at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 705-675-7252 ext. 256.